Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Soooooooooo...

So far, no one knows about this blog but me. At least, I don't think anyone else knows about it. I haven't sent the link to anyone. Maybe I will keep it that way for awhile. I will just hang out here and talk to myself. I'm better at talking to myself than I am at talking to other people, anyway. This way I will bore no one but me.

"Someone's boring me. I think it's me." ~ Dylan Thomas

Hahahahahahaha. No, seriously, I like doing the blog thing, but I don't think I like other people reading it. I think I'll keep this blog to myself for now. Well, okay, maybe I'll send the link to just a few people. Maybe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blogs no matter where they are.

And I like the name. I was thinking of changing mine to "Prescription bottle full of pain" but yours is better.

7:23 PM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger Catherine said...

Thanks, Rick! :) I like the new name, too. I was going to call it Excess Baggage based on the first post, but that name was already taken, so I had to get creative.

11:55 PM, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home