Friday, May 19, 2006

My Political Profile

I think this is pretty accurate, although there were several questions for which neither choice appealed to me, so I just had to pick the one that sounded closer to my actual position on the issue.

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 40% Conservative, 60% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

7 Comments:

Blogger Saija said...

i didn't know you actually had a blog catherine ... i never got lead here through the clicks ... but rick had you listed on his sidebar ...

so i came for a visit ... will have to come back again when i have a chance to read back on your posts ...

but this weekend it is working in the salt mines in the park!

hope you get to REST!

9:56 PM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

Hi, Saija! Glad you found the blog. :)

I keep it "hidden" due to some stalkers I've picked up on Yahoo message boards, but you are more than welcome here!

10:12 PM, May 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't think your little oinky stalker will find you here, do you?

If you want me to take your link down, I will. 8)

4:24 PM, May 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, we are close, but I guess I shouldn't be so surprized...

Overall: 35% Conservative, 65% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

4:31 PM, May 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's an interesting quiz...

How Abnormal Are You?
http://www.blogthings.com/howabnormalareyouquiz/

4:35 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

As long as he doesn't find your blog, I should be safe. Wino (Bacon Eating Atheist Jew) used to have the link to my blog listed on his blog, but I *know* oinky reads Wino's blog, so I asked him to take it down.

4:39 PM, May 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be surprized if he found mine, since he hasn't found yours.

I'm wondering if you could get him on a cyber crime.

You know, you could try to get him caught up on some sort of trying to solicite sex from a minor. LOL!

6:04 PM, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home