Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My sweet new chair

I got a new chair today at work. It's an awesome chair! Much better than the crappy little piece of shit I've been sitting on at work for the past five years. The ridiculous thing is that I could have had a sweet new chair years ago if I'd only asked for one. In fact, when I was first diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, my boss asked me if there was anything, anything at all, that they could do with my work space to make it more comfortable for me. Like the dumbass I am, I said everything was fine. I never would have gotten this sweet new chair had one of the attorneys not seen me looking wistfully through the chair section of the Office Depot catalog last week. Anyway, my new chair rocks! Well, not literally. I mean, it's not a rocking chair. But it's awesome. Here it is, in all its comfy glory:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, that chair has a nice pair of big.... arm rests.

7:39 PM, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home