Migraine from the bowels of hell
Woke up this morning unable to open my left eye, which was watering uncontrollably and searing with pain -- the unmistakable signs of one of my migraines. Ugh. Noise does not bother me much when I have a migraine, but light and movement do. I can't drive when I have one of these things, because even if it's cloudy outside (and it is not cloudy today -- it is VERY bright and sunny), the outdoor light blinds me and I cannot see anything. I could not call in sick today, however, because we are going to trial next week in a libel case we've been working on for two years, and I have a shitload of pretrial motions and shit like that to do. I absolutely have to be at the office today. Since I knew I wouldn't be able to drive myself without risking immense harm to myself or others, I took a cab. Yep. I took a freaking cab to work. I also swallowed some Vicodin and some Zomig in the hopes that it will do something to take the edge off the migraine. At least I can now see well enough to type. Speaking of which, I need to get back to the motion I was working on.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home