posted by Catherine at 7:13 PM
"No one is invisible to the Decider".Bush is the newest cartoon character, called "The Decider". Isn't that hilarious?Have a good weekend!
Here's one of my favorite look-alike observations of all time:http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/l/7/bush_chimp.jpg:)
You should show that post to DT of Study in Revenge fame.
Oops, that is A Study of Revenge, but the link I gave you is right.
Thanks, Wino! I'm making a new blog just for political and other non-personal oriented posts. I'll add this post to that blog and send it to him. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
"No one is invisible to the Decider".
Bush is the newest cartoon character, called "The Decider". Isn't that hilarious?
Have a good weekend!
Here's one of my favorite look-alike observations of all time:
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/l/7/bush_chimp.jpg
:)
You should show that post to DT of Study in Revenge fame.
Oops, that is A Study of Revenge, but the link I gave you is right.
Thanks, Wino! I'm making a new blog just for political and other non-personal oriented posts. I'll add this post to that blog and send it to him. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home