Friday, April 22, 2011

Things I am enjoying lately:

1. My yoga ball.



Yoga balls, plural, to be more precise. I recently replaced my desk chairs at work and at home with yoga balls and I am loving it. I tend to hunch over terribly when I sit in a chair, which leads to lots of back and shoulder pain. Sitting on a yoga ball forces correct posture in order to stay balanced on the ball. I find it much more comfortable than sitting in a chair, and as a bonus, I read that you burn 340 extra calories per day sitting on one of these things. Plus, I like to sort of bounce around on it while I sit at my desk, because it's fun.

2. Adele



I love Adele so much, y'all. I don't keep up with current music like I should, but I happened to catch some youtube videos of her performing on Letterman and I was immediately hooked by her voice, her songs, and the powerful emotion in her performance. I bought both of her CDs and have been listening nonstop.

3. Home Run Inn Pizza



Best. Frozen. Pizza. EVER.

Fantastic crust, delicious sauce, and tons of tasty cheese. I may be enjoying this pizza a bit too much lately, which is why I recently bought a stair stepper and started doing 3000 stairs per day. Ahem.

4. Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum



This stuff has made my hair so incredibly soft and shiny, I can't even tell you.

Things I am not enjoying so much lately:

1. The fact that it has been over 90 degrees nearly every day for the past couple of weeks or so, and we're not getting any rain, and it's only APRIL.

2. The pollen that has been coating my car in a yellow dust, making my eyes itch like the devil and swell like I've been punched in the face, and giving Kerrigan severe, scary asthma attacks.

2 Comments:

Blogger pounce_uk said...

Well, I don't do yoga balls, Pizza or anything to do with hair except showergel and a hair cut once a fortnight.

I do however own both Adels albums (prefer the second). you may wish to look in; Paloma Faith she's very similar.

4:07 PM, April 24, 2011  
Blogger Catherine said...

Thanks, Pounce! I've heard of Paloma Faith but don't think I've listened to any of her music yet. I will check her out.

9:55 PM, April 24, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home