posted by Catherine at 9:07 PM
Question time, why do you spray your bed linen??? I use fabric conditioner.
I use a linen spray that smells pretty. That's its only function -- just to make the sheets smell pretty. The one I've been using lately is a vanilla, bourbon, and mandarin scent. It's a bonus that Achilles loves it so much, though.
Bourbon as in whisky????
Yep! It doesn't smell boozy, though. It smells like a delicious dessert.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Question time, why do you spray your bed linen??? I use fabric conditioner.
I use a linen spray that smells pretty. That's its only function -- just to make the sheets smell pretty. The one I've been using lately is a vanilla, bourbon, and mandarin scent. It's a bonus that Achilles loves it so much, though.
Bourbon as in whisky????
Yep! It doesn't smell boozy, though. It smells like a delicious dessert.
Post a Comment
<< Home