Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Things I am enjoying lately:



Lindt A Touch of Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Bar

I can't even tell you how delicious these are. I bought one last week and could not wait until this week's grocery trip on Friday to get more, so I stopped at the store after work today. When I saw they were on sale for two for $4, I bought six.

They are best eaten with:



Tamari almonds

Just plain old dry roasted almonds work, too, but tamari almonds kick it up a notch on the deliciousness scale. I get them in bulk at Central Market.




Super by Perricone Lush Lips with Coconut Oil

This is one of the best lip balms ever. Rich and moisturizing with a delicious hint of coconut and good staying power. Not shiny, either, so good for guys and girls alike.



Antica Farmacista Room and Linen Spray in Vanilla, Bourbon, and Mandarin

I've been spritzing this on my pillow before I go to sleep at night, and it is delightfully delicious-smelling.



Fringe

I started watching this show halfway through Season 2 last year and was immediately hooked. I recently ordered the DVD sets for Seasons 1 and 2, and while the show has been on winter hiatus over the past month or so, I've watched both complete seasons repeatedly -- I'm on my third viewing now. New episodes start next Friday and I cannot wait.

Note: I just realized I used the word "delicious" to describe every item in this post except for Fringe. If I could figure out a way to work it in there, I would.

3 Comments:

Blogger pounce_uk said...

I love lindt chocolate but I partner mine with a cup of coffee.

Having biked yesterday in the cold for 2 hours, I now have chapped lips so a visit to the Chemist in which to purchase lip balm is in order. If they did that brand I would buy it.


I love fringe, but I've been watching it on Blue ray, However I have to wait almost a year before series 3 hits these shores.

7:14 PM, January 18, 2011  
Blogger pounce_uk said...

OH yes just for the info I bought a load of these chocolates as gifts for christmas. Bloody expensive for what you get but I've had a lot of positive feedback. The silly thing is I didn't even get to try one.
http://www.laudenchocolate.com/index.php/

7:17 PM, January 18, 2011  
Blogger Catherine said...

Wow, those chocolates look fantastic!

I'm telling you, I am obsessed with Fringe. I can't wait for Friday's new episode. It looks awesome and has Christopher Lloyd as a guest star.

12:17 PM, January 19, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home