Saturday, November 13, 2010

Some cuteness for your viewing pleasure



Barney and Kerrigan




Achilles and Punkin

Oh, yes, that's a new bed! I have finally ditched my pitiful old queen-sized mattress and box spring on wheels for a proper king-sized monstrosity of a bed, and it is AWESOME. The kitties love it. Achilles was distressed at first because it's way too tall for him to jump up onto, so I had to run out to PetCo as soon as the bed was delivered and set up to get a doggie ramp for him. He's still a little bit scared of the ramp, but he's making progress in learning how to use it to get up and down. It helps that I put a treat and one of his favorite toys on the bed every night at bedtime.

2 Comments:

Blogger pounce_uk said...

Hi,
Nice pics on the issue of the bed why is it, that despite being much smaller than us mere mortals, cats take up all of the damn bed. His nibs has just left after his nap. well actually his nap ended around an hour ago, he was fed and went outside, around 10 minutes ago I noticed the rear light was on, there he was soaking wet demanding to be let in through the window. Which i did only for him to walk to the front door so as to be let out.
Cats!!!

5:05 PM, November 22, 2010  
Blogger Catherine said...

Cats train us well, don't they? I just got up from a brief nap. There were three cats and a dog napping with me and I swear they took up all of the space on the bed. I don't think I could get to sleep without the sound of purring cats and a snoring dog, though.

12:30 PM, November 25, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home