Things I am enjoying lately:
Josie Maran's Argan Oil and Argan Oil Moisturizing Stick. You can use this stuff anywhere -- hair, face, cuticles, knees, elbows, feet, lips, wherever. I've been using the oil in my hair and the stick on my cuticles with awesome results.
The cooler weather we've been having this week. 80s in the daytime and low 60s at night. So much better than triple-digit temps during the day and 90s at night! Autumn is my favorite season and I love nothing better than snuggling up under the covers on a cool fall night. I can't wait for the temps to drop another 10 or 20 degrees.
All-American Rejects. In addition to the song in my previous post, I'm also liking this one, among others:
Having my favorite t.v. shows back for the new fall season: House, Bones, Glee, and especially Fringe. And a new show, The Event, which I'm really liking so far (only two episodes have aired).
Things I am not enjoying so much lately:
The sleep deficit I've accumulated over the past several weeks.
Telemarketers.
Traffic.
The cooler weather we've been having this week. 80s in the daytime and low 60s at night. So much better than triple-digit temps during the day and 90s at night! Autumn is my favorite season and I love nothing better than snuggling up under the covers on a cool fall night. I can't wait for the temps to drop another 10 or 20 degrees.
All-American Rejects. In addition to the song in my previous post, I'm also liking this one, among others:
Having my favorite t.v. shows back for the new fall season: House, Bones, Glee, and especially Fringe. And a new show, The Event, which I'm really liking so far (only two episodes have aired).
Things I am not enjoying so much lately:
The sleep deficit I've accumulated over the past several weeks.
Telemarketers.
Traffic.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home