How much do I love this cat?

Last night as I was getting into bed, I noticed that Punkin wasn't jumping in with me as is his habit. I figured he was crashed out in the computer room, so I got back up to go and get him. He wasn't there. Then I thought, "Wait. Have I even seen him at all this evening?" With so many cats in the house, sometimes I don't notice right away if one of them is hiding out somewhere. Usually it's not a big deal since they are all indoors-only, but Punkin has been known to escape to the great outdoors on occasion. So I started to worry. I went downstairs to look for him and couldn't find him anywhere. I came back upstairs and back into the bedroom and there he was, lying calmly in the windowsill, wondering what all the fuss was about. Of course, after I found him in the windowsill, I realized I'd seen him there only several minutes before, while I was brushing my teeth. What is happening to my short-term memory?
This all happened in just a few minutes, but by that time my adrenaline was racing and I knew I'd lost any hope of sleeping well. Sure enough, I tossed and turned all night and slept very little. But at least I knew Punkin was safe and sound.
Pounce requested pictures, so here are a couple more. Kerrigan just a few days ago, lying in a sunbeam after conquering her fluffy green snake squeaky toy:

And an older pic that I don't think I've posted before -- Achilles and Niko chillin' on the bed with their bellies pointing to the ceiling (it's hard to make out Niko behind Achilles since he's solid black, but he's there):


4 Comments:
Have fun:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/B000YW8WCC/ref=cm_cmu_pg_setImg?ie=UTF8&totalImages=3&pageSize=7&sort=rating¤tImagePage=0¤tImagePageOffset=0¤tImageID=mo38QJAWVBD1RPN&action=setImg&page=0
Awwwwww! What a pretty kitty!
Isn't he just. That is Bobby next doors cat which makes himself at home in my house. For example the other night it was so hot, I left the bedroom window open at the back of the house. Waking up next morning found his nibs staring at me from the couch I have in my bedroom. He's only run along the roof and climbed in through the window. Tonight while watching telly in he walks, the thing is all the doors and windows were shut so he must have walked in and gone into the spare bedroom without me knowing for a cat nap earlier on.
Mind you he is a softy, he'll walk in at any time of the day and demand you stroke him, 5 minutes of that and he's out of the back door doing what ever kitties do.
His brother (Lives 2 doors down) just wants feeding with treats.
You get all the benefits of cat ownership without having to scoop a litterbox! That is so cool. :)
I got one of these things for my kittehs yesterday and they are loving it: https://www.emerycat.com/flare/next Of course, sprinkling it with catnip didn't hurt. I'll try to get some pics of them playing with it. I'm gonna get another one to put upstairs, too.
Post a Comment
<< Home