DROID!!
Oh my gosh, y'all. I went phone-shopping yesterday because my contract was up on the Sprint/Samsung Instinct I'd gotten two years ago. It was a really cool phone at that time, but it's amazing how quickly the technology improves. Two years later, it's kind of a slow, clunky piece of crap.
I'd been debating between getting an iPhone or a Blackberry until I started seeing the commercials for the new Motorola Droid and checking it out online. It was the only phone I looked at yesterday and I was sold. This thing is AWESOME. Very fast, great browser (incredible browser for a mobile phone, actually!), fantastic email capabilities, and so much fun to play with! Also, you can use it as a touch-screen or use the slide-out keyboard complete with mouse button! It is way cooler than the iPhones and Blackberries I've seen. Plus, whenever I get a new email or text message, the notification ringtone is "DROID!!" which cracks me up every time. I love this thing.
I'd been debating between getting an iPhone or a Blackberry until I started seeing the commercials for the new Motorola Droid and checking it out online. It was the only phone I looked at yesterday and I was sold. This thing is AWESOME. Very fast, great browser (incredible browser for a mobile phone, actually!), fantastic email capabilities, and so much fun to play with! Also, you can use it as a touch-screen or use the slide-out keyboard complete with mouse button! It is way cooler than the iPhones and Blackberries I've seen. Plus, whenever I get a new email or text message, the notification ringtone is "DROID!!" which cracks me up every time. I love this thing.


2 Comments:
The Motorola hasn't had such a good press over here in the UK, I can upgrade my dog and bone in a couple of weeks and I'm looking at the HTC desire.
Of course being the cool kitty that I am. (Well not at the moment as it is 10 to 5 in the morning and I am up with the larks. Thanks to being woken up by the cat hacking up furs balls on my bed at 4am. So I'm drinking tea while the washing machine is on) I took one for a test drive... smooth...
Funny enough my current phone is a Motorola
Oh, I know the feeling of being woken up by a cat hacking up a hairball on the bed! That's always a delightful way to wake up.
I'm still loving my Droid after a week of use. I haven't had any problems with it at all so far.
Post a Comment
<< Home