posted by Catherine at 10:26 PM
awwww ... good reminders in really understandable terms ...blessings on ya!
Your mission for today is to go out and hire the film;Les ChoristesYes its french, yes it has english subtitles. But I think you'll enjoy it.
Thanks for the recommendation, Pounce! I looked it up on IMDB and it does look good. I can't even remember the last time I rented a movie, but I will keep it in mind.
The trailer;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORC6PtWq8GE&feature=relatedand a songhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ippaLnRgdk&feature=relatedHave a butchers
Looks good, Pounce! I will have to see if I can find a copy around here. I'm sure I could get one online if nothing else.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
awwww ... good reminders in really understandable terms ...
blessings on ya!
Your mission for today is to go out and hire the film;
Les Choristes
Yes its french, yes it has english subtitles. But I think you'll enjoy it.
Thanks for the recommendation, Pounce! I looked it up on IMDB and it does look good. I can't even remember the last time I rented a movie, but I will keep it in mind.
The trailer;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORC6PtWq8GE&feature=related
and a song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ippaLnRgdk&feature=related
Have a butchers
Looks good, Pounce! I will have to see if I can find a copy around here. I'm sure I could get one online if nothing else.
Post a Comment
<< Home