Friday, November 20, 2009

Kerrigan and Charlie

Here's a pic I took of Kerrigan back in September with my phone, but didn't get around to uploading until yesterday:








And this is Charlie, one of the current crop of feral cats living in my yard:




I named her Charlie because she has a cute little Charlie Chaplin mustache. At the time, I didn't know whether she was a boy or a girl, because she is skittish around me and usually doesn't let me get too close. She appears to be pregnant now, though, so there you go. Also, because she is so skittish, I didn't notice until recently that she has a perfect little heart on her back. She showed up for dinner last night while I was out on the porch, and I was able to snap a quick photo with my phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home