This Woman's Work
I'm not sure how long this video will be available before it gets yanked from youtube by the producers of So You Think You Can Dance (I'll never understand why they pull the videos from youtube, as I would imagine that having them out there only increases the show's audience), but hopefully it will be up long enough for you guys to watch it.
This dance was choreographed by Tyce DiOrio in honor of a friend of his who is battling breast cancer, and performed beautifully by Melissa and Ade on the show this past Wednesday night.
This dance was choreographed by Tyce DiOrio in honor of a friend of his who is battling breast cancer, and performed beautifully by Melissa and Ade on the show this past Wednesday night.


2 Comments:
well they pulled it already ...
i hate when i find something i like and someone takes it off for copy right infringement they say ... sigh ...
hope you have been having some cooler weather there!
Well, doggone it! I did manage to save the video to my computer; one of these days I'll figure out how to upload it to the blog.
No cooler weather yet -- 100+ degree days still in the forecast for the coming week. I am SO tired of the heat! I just keep telling myself that autumn will eventually arrive.
Post a Comment
<< Home