Not again.
Oh, yes. Again. I have another breast lump. I'm trying not to get too worried about it. Chances are, it will be the same as the last two, and the doctor will just stick a needle in it, drain it, and send me on my way. Still, it's a little bit scary any time you find a lump where no lump should be. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried at all.
I'll be calling the doctor tomorrow and hopefully I'll be able to get an appointment this week. Prayers and/or good thoughts would be appreciated.
Update: I'm seeing the doctor Thursday morning.
I'll be calling the doctor tomorrow and hopefully I'll be able to get an appointment this week. Prayers and/or good thoughts would be appreciated.
Update: I'm seeing the doctor Thursday morning.


2 Comments:
So sorry to hear about the upsetting news. Lets hope that you return back here with a smile on your face.
Thanks, Pounce! It was good news -- same as the last two times, just a benign cyst. Actually, there were five of them, and one was huge, but they're gone now. Spending the morning with a doctor poking around with a gigantic needle in my boob wasn't pleasant, but I'm relieved. He is sending me for a mammogram just to make sure there's nothing else to worry about, but it looks like everything is fine.
Post a Comment
<< Home