Divine punishment
I gave another driver the finger on my way home this evening. That's not something I ordinarily do, but in this case, I'm not sorry. She very nearly caused me to have a wreck, so I gave her the finger and she was looking right at me when I did it, and she deserved it.
I am unrepentant. I'd do it again in the same circumstance.
However:

I'm not sure how much you can tell from the photo, but my middle finger -- the very same finger I flipped in traffic today, flared up and swelled up after I got home. I wonder if someone is trying to tell me something.
I am unrepentant. I'd do it again in the same circumstance.
However:

I'm not sure how much you can tell from the photo, but my middle finger -- the very same finger I flipped in traffic today, flared up and swelled up after I got home. I wonder if someone is trying to tell me something.


3 Comments:
Bad Kitty....
ahhh ... :o(
"Thou shalt not flip the bird in traffic."
My finger stayed swollen for two days. That'll show me. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home