What a majestic kittie. He’s gorgeous. Sorry but he has my heart now. On another note I do the vast majority of my shopping at Marks and Sparks. Its Jewish and the food is to die for. Cat wonders why this stupid man mentioned that. Did I mention Oliver is Majestic?
Thanks, Pounce! He is very handsome. I call him Ollie-bear, aka Teddy Bear because he is so cuddly. He's got a very sweet disposition, too.
You know, I have some vague memory of having M&S stores when we lived in Hong Kong and Canada.
Ha, Saija! That's not a bad idea. I should rent out my kitties by the hour. They could pay for their own kibble that way. :) I hope Leo is able to find himself a good kitty soon!
3 Comments:
What a majestic kittie. He’s gorgeous. Sorry but he has my heart now.
On another note I do the vast majority of my shopping at Marks and Sparks.
Its Jewish and the food is to die for.
Cat wonders why this stupid man mentioned that.
Did I mention Oliver is Majestic?
can leo borrow oliver? just for a little while - he is missing having a cat ...
Happy New Year!!!
Thanks, Pounce! He is very handsome. I call him Ollie-bear, aka Teddy Bear because he is so cuddly. He's got a very sweet disposition, too.
You know, I have some vague memory of having M&S stores when we lived in Hong Kong and Canada.
Ha, Saija! That's not a bad idea. I should rent out my kitties by the hour. They could pay for their own kibble that way. :) I hope Leo is able to find himself a good kitty soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home