Stupid shoulder
I've been having another RA flare-up this past week. It's not as severe as many have been, but the problem with this one is that I'm not getting any sleep because my shoulder hurts so much. No matter what position I try to lie in -- on my back, on one side or the other, curled up, stretched out -- it doesn't matter. My shoulder starts to throb within seconds after switching positions, and it gets increasingly worse until I try switching again. The only thing I haven't tried is lying on my stomach, because I've never been able to sleep that way anyway.
Even taking a pain pill and an Ambien before bed and slathering my shoulder with my joint and muscle pain relief cream does no good. At best, I may doze off for half an hour at a time before the pain wakes me up again. I even dread going to bed. Hopefully this flare-up will end soon. This is miserable.
Even taking a pain pill and an Ambien before bed and slathering my shoulder with my joint and muscle pain relief cream does no good. At best, I may doze off for half an hour at a time before the pain wakes me up again. I even dread going to bed. Hopefully this flare-up will end soon. This is miserable.


2 Comments:
Ugh
I hope it eases up soon, Cat.
*hug*
*hug*
-rumms
Post a Comment
<< Home