Well, I'll be darned.
The middle finger on my right hand, which I've been unable to straighten for the past six weeks or so, is finally straight and no longer swollen. Also, I was able to ride my bike this evening for the first time in at least six weeks. I'm still having shoulder, foot, and knee issues, but this is progress! Maybe Dr. P was right about just upping the methotrexate after all.


5 Comments:
I spoke too soon. My finger straightened out for a couple of days, but now it's back to being frozen in its sort of bowed position.
Sorry to hear.
I hope you get better soon.
Thanks, Pounce! I see the doctor again in a week and a half or so, and I really think he can fix this with a simple med change. I am definitely much better than I was a few weeks ago, so we're on the right track, anyway.
Dr. Oink says "stop poisoning yourself, just rub mango juice on your finger"
I might have to give the mango juice a try. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home