Punkin has taken to curling up and snoozing right in front of my monitor every evening while I'm using the computer. As you can see, he is back to being the picture of health.
Kerrigan? She is great! She always curls up in a little purring ball right under my chin while I'm sleeping at night. :) I'll try to get some pics of her to post this weekend.
i can hardly wait until scooter can be allowed to quietly snooze beside me as i work on the computer ... at the moment i am only on it when he is far away! otherwise it's a battle with all the wires, the mouse, etc etc etc ... my fingers on the keyboard ... argghhhhh ... kittens, eh!
Hahahaha, Punkin isn't much better -- when he's not snoozing, he is attacking all of the wires and cables behind the desk. And he's around 13 years old! :)
5 Comments:
Now that is one real good looking cat. How's the other Kittie?
You know the mistress of the house?
Kerrigan? She is great! She always curls up in a little purring ball right under my chin while I'm sleeping at night. :) I'll try to get some pics of her to post this weekend.
i can hardly wait until scooter can be allowed to quietly snooze beside me as i work on the computer ... at the moment i am only on it when he is far away! otherwise it's a battle with all the wires, the mouse, etc etc etc ... my fingers on the keyboard ... argghhhhh ... kittens, eh!
((hugs))
Hahahaha, Punkin isn't much better -- when he's not snoozing, he is attacking all of the wires and cables behind the desk. And he's around 13 years old! :)
Purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,purr,
Post a Comment
<< Home