Fine. I'm a copycat.
I saw a woman in the elevator this morning wearing the cutest shoes.

Hers were green, but otherwise identical. Another woman asked her where she got them, and she said, "They're John Fluevog." She also mentioned that they are extremely comfortable -- always a bonus for me, what with my poor, RA-beleaguered feet. I've always been an admirer of Fluevog's funky little shoes, but have never bought a pair for myself.
But I couldn't resist going online and looking for these shoes. Then I saw the brown (excuse me, Russet) ones. I've been looking for a great brown heel for ages, and these are perfect, so I ordered myself a pair. Is that wrong? I figure as long as I never run into either of those women while I'm actually wearing my Fluevogs, it's all good.

Hers were green, but otherwise identical. Another woman asked her where she got them, and she said, "They're John Fluevog." She also mentioned that they are extremely comfortable -- always a bonus for me, what with my poor, RA-beleaguered feet. I've always been an admirer of Fluevog's funky little shoes, but have never bought a pair for myself.
But I couldn't resist going online and looking for these shoes. Then I saw the brown (excuse me, Russet) ones. I've been looking for a great brown heel for ages, and these are perfect, so I ordered myself a pair. Is that wrong? I figure as long as I never run into either of those women while I'm actually wearing my Fluevogs, it's all good.


3 Comments:
if they're comfortable AND stylish ... wow! it's shoe heaven!
Amen to that! Comfortable and stylish don't often go hand in hand. :)
Oh my gosh, they *are* comfortable! They arrived today. I know I don't have a huge readership, but I highly recommend John Fluevog shoes (they make men's shoes, too). Their customer service is some of the best I've received anywhere. They actually called me to warn me that these shoes tend to run half a size small and suggested I go up half a size. They included some nice, cushy toe pads in case the shoes were a bit loose. They even put a couple of lollipops in the box. And the shoes are awesome and very well-made.
Post a Comment
<< Home