Me, too -- I love Christmas music. And I could listen to Jewel sing the phone book. She has such a pure, pretty voice.
The flare-up is no better, unfortunately, but I keep thinking it can't last too much longer. It would be bearable if only the shoulder would allow me to get a decent night's sleep! Maybe it will subside in time for Christmas. That would be a good present. :)
I hope you and Leo are enjoying the season (and the cookies!).
Ugh, I'm sorry to hear about Leo's shoulder! I hope it eases up on him soon. Mine is finally starting to feel better. Still a bit sore, but it's no longer keeping me awake all night. It's only waking me up once or twice a night -- a big improvement!
4 Comments:
i love the carols during this time ... so peaceful ... so hopeful!
hope your flair has subsided ...
((Hugs))
Me, too -- I love Christmas music. And I could listen to Jewel sing the phone book. She has such a pure, pretty voice.
The flare-up is no better, unfortunately, but I keep thinking it can't last too much longer. It would be bearable if only the shoulder would allow me to get a decent night's sleep! Maybe it will subside in time for Christmas. That would be a good present. :)
I hope you and Leo are enjoying the season (and the cookies!).
**hugs** to you both!
leo has been having a shoulder flare-up too ... and this weather is making the pain a bit more elevated ... sigh ...
but - here's hoping that you have a wonderful Christmas season ...
p.s. how do you like my " it's cold here!!!" photo? *laughing*
Ugh, I'm sorry to hear about Leo's shoulder! I hope it eases up on him soon. Mine is finally starting to feel better. Still a bit sore, but it's no longer keeping me awake all night. It's only waking me up once or twice a night -- a big improvement!
I love the winter fashion photo! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home