Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I am a lynx.




You Are a Lynx



You are a quiet observer of the world around you. Your wisdom comes from listening carefully.

You've always been extra sensitive and aware. And it's made it difficult for you to fit in.



You see past people's outward personas. You are able to penetrate a stranger's soul.

What you've learned about people is both beautiful and ugly. And you keep these secrets to yourself.

4 Comments:

Blogger pounce_uk said...

Well what do you know I'm a lynx as well. Strange as Pounce is actually a beanie baby kittie.

12:54 PM, May 14, 2009  
Blogger pounce_uk said...

OK I'm back while taking part in what kind of kitty am I. I noticed it made reference to being out in the country on your own.
Funny enough I live in the country and here is a slideshow taken the other day of a bike ride I took down the local river. Sorry for the lack of information but I'd be silly in which to put out just where i live. (Cat you know, so a simple google maps search. (Look to the left of the town in which to find the Canal)
http://s689.photobucket.com/albums/vv260/FP24/?albumview=slideshow&mediafilter=slideshows

3:06 PM, May 14, 2009  
Blogger Saija said...

looks like i'm a lynx too ... or so the survey says!!! *smile*

blessings on your weekend!

2:02 PM, May 15, 2009  
Blogger Catherine said...

Ha, we are all lynxes! No wonder I like you guys so much. :)

Pounce, your photos are beautiful!

10:36 PM, May 16, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home