Happy birthday to me
I had a really nice birthday today. Usually hardly anyone remembers my birthday because I tend not to mention that it's coming up, but last week I was talking to my friend Jessica about getting together for lunch this week and I said, "Hey, we should go on Tuesday. It's my birthday!"
Well, sneaky little Jessica sent me a box of delicious cookies and brownies from Tiff's Treats this morning (Y'all. These cookies are still warm when they are delivered! Also, I think they put crack in them. They are ridiculously addictive.) and then took me out to lunch at Bess Bistro (Sandra Bullock's new restaurant). It was fabulous, and so nice to be treated on my birthday!
I also got lots of nice emails and e-cards and phone calls, and a lovely gift card from my boss for a shopping spree at the mall. And, of course, this evening I got to kick back and watch one of my favorite t.v. shows. It was a very lovely day.
Well, sneaky little Jessica sent me a box of delicious cookies and brownies from Tiff's Treats this morning (Y'all. These cookies are still warm when they are delivered! Also, I think they put crack in them. They are ridiculously addictive.) and then took me out to lunch at Bess Bistro (Sandra Bullock's new restaurant). It was fabulous, and so nice to be treated on my birthday!
I also got lots of nice emails and e-cards and phone calls, and a lovely gift card from my boss for a shopping spree at the mall. And, of course, this evening I got to kick back and watch one of my favorite t.v. shows. It was a very lovely day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home