Here's a little something about Eddie Izzard from a last month;
Eddie Izzard has met the Prime Minister after running 43 marathons across the UK in 51 days, all to raise money for Sport Relief. The 47-year-old crossed the finishing line in a wet Trafalgar Square in London on Tuesday night. He's run 1,100 miles (1,770km) and has raised more than £200,000. http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/entertainment/newsid_10000000/newsid_10001700/10001723.stm
or watch these very funny video clips while he did so; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j0ahrk_V8Y&feature=related
Here's a much better link, the vids are usually 3-5 minutes long. 5 in total http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4M3aLRUZy4&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=EA7C785C0AADF44C
I read about his marathoning right after he finished the Sport Relief runs -- very cool! He is still running marathons or half-marathons frequently. I have been following his Twitter page, and sometimes he'll post photos from his daily runs. I love Eddie. :) I will check out the youtube vids -- thank you!
3 Comments:
Here's a little something about Eddie Izzard from a last month;
Eddie Izzard has met the Prime Minister after running 43 marathons across the UK in 51 days, all to raise money for Sport Relief. The 47-year-old crossed the finishing line in a wet Trafalgar Square in London on Tuesday night. He's run 1,100 miles (1,770km) and has raised more than £200,000.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/entertainment/newsid_10000000/newsid_10001700/10001723.stm
or watch these very funny video clips while he did so;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j0ahrk_V8Y&feature=related
Here's a much better link, the vids are usually 3-5 minutes long.
5 in total
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4M3aLRUZy4&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=EA7C785C0AADF44C
I read about his marathoning right after he finished the Sport Relief runs -- very cool! He is still running marathons or half-marathons frequently. I have been following his Twitter page, and sometimes he'll post photos from his daily runs. I love Eddie. :) I will check out the youtube vids -- thank you!
Post a Comment
<< Home