Hey you I have one of those fluffy things on my bed at this very moment. Only problem for me is when I go upstairs to bed the evil look I get for turning the light on. Words fail me when I pull the duvet back, entailing said fluffy creature having to move for a few seconds. To make matters even worse he's next doors fluffy thing. Christ, next time I', coming back as a fluffy thing.
They do get bent out of shape when you make them scoot over a bit so you can get in bed, don't they? Achilles is the worst about that. He gets very cranky about his personal space on the bed and will growl and yelp if it is infringed upon.
3 Comments:
Hey you I have one of those fluffy things on my bed at this very moment. Only problem for me is when I go upstairs to bed the evil look I get for turning the light on. Words fail me when I pull the duvet back, entailing said fluffy creature having to move for a few seconds.
To make matters even worse he's next doors fluffy thing. Christ, next time I', coming back as a fluffy thing.
They do get bent out of shape when you make them scoot over a bit so you can get in bed, don't they? Achilles is the worst about that. He gets very cranky about his personal space on the bed and will growl and yelp if it is infringed upon.
P.S. Thanks for the beautiful Christmas card, Pounce!
And if Saija is reading, thank you for yours, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home