Blackbird singing in the dead of night...
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise.
Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to be free
Blackbird fly
Blackbird fly
Into the light of a dark black night
Blackbird fly
Blackbird fly
Into the light of a dark black night
Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise
You were only waiting for this moment to arise
You were only waiting for this moment to arise.
(Sarah McLachlan)

Wow, you're a black bird. Blackbirds hold the
gateway between the natural and spiritual
worlds, ever urging us to become more
self-aware. Your melodious song calls to the
twilight and will keep you safe during
difficult changes.
What druid animal are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise.
Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to be free
Blackbird fly
Blackbird fly
Into the light of a dark black night
Blackbird fly
Blackbird fly
Into the light of a dark black night
Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise
You were only waiting for this moment to arise
You were only waiting for this moment to arise.
(Sarah McLachlan)

Wow, you're a black bird. Blackbirds hold the
gateway between the natural and spiritual
worlds, ever urging us to become more
self-aware. Your melodious song calls to the
twilight and will keep you safe during
difficult changes.
What druid animal are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


7 Comments:
"Sarah McLachlan"????
Aaaaaargh!
Am I really that old that someone who is (mumble) years younger than me doesn't know that this is a Beatles' song???? White Album, 1968, Paul wrote and sang it.
Hey Cat! I'm a dragon. Interesting since I was born in the year of the dragon...
Inspiring is what you are, Air Dragon, with insight and vitality to spare. You are a bolt of lightning to the psyche, a freshness for the intellect, and someone who needs to be treated with respect. Use your insight wisely, and you shall be rewarded, for you are the Messenger of the Sky God.
LMAO, Elder, I know it's originally a Beatles song! Sarah's version is prettier, though. :)
Hmmmmm, Air Dragon... I guess that sounds like you. :)
Are you saying I'm full of hot air?!?!?!?!?!
8P
Nooooooooooo, of course not! I am saying you soar far above the rest of us. :)
I only soar so high above you because I am on morphine. 8)
Post a Comment
<< Home