Day from Hell
The gods are angry with me, it seems.
My morning began with a blow-out of my front driver's side tire shortly after I'd entered the freeway. Fortunately, I managed to pull over onto the shoulder safely, and sat there with my hazards on for half an hour til the roadside assistance dude showed up to change the tire for me, which took another half hour. Now I just need to go and get a new tire, but that will have to wait until tomorrow or Friday. Hopefully the spare will tide me over til then.
Work has been unbelievably sucky today. We've hired another new attorney, and there has been entirely too much noise, moving of furniture, rearranging of files, etc., all day long. The world's most annoying client has assaulted my eardrums twice today on the phone. And I turned my ankle about half an hour ago whilst walking through the office. It throbs. Dammit.
To add insult to injury, I have to attempt to finish my holiday shopping after work today. I am dreading the crowds, the lines, the not being able to find what I'm looking for because I've waited too long to do my damn Christmas shopping, etc. Ugh.
I want to go back to bed and start my day over.
My morning began with a blow-out of my front driver's side tire shortly after I'd entered the freeway. Fortunately, I managed to pull over onto the shoulder safely, and sat there with my hazards on for half an hour til the roadside assistance dude showed up to change the tire for me, which took another half hour. Now I just need to go and get a new tire, but that will have to wait until tomorrow or Friday. Hopefully the spare will tide me over til then.
Work has been unbelievably sucky today. We've hired another new attorney, and there has been entirely too much noise, moving of furniture, rearranging of files, etc., all day long. The world's most annoying client has assaulted my eardrums twice today on the phone. And I turned my ankle about half an hour ago whilst walking through the office. It throbs. Dammit.
To add insult to injury, I have to attempt to finish my holiday shopping after work today. I am dreading the crowds, the lines, the not being able to find what I'm looking for because I've waited too long to do my damn Christmas shopping, etc. Ugh.
I want to go back to bed and start my day over.


1 Comments:
***hugs***
Good luck out there! Its raining cats and dogs here but I still need to finish so out I go....
Be careful, I think you're the greatest, and train that new attorney to do things your way!!!
Rummmms
Post a Comment
<< Home