Enchante

I've discovered the best little boutique just a few miles from my house -- Enchante. This place carries a fabulous selection of fancy French stuff -- perfumes, soaps, shaving products, candles, lotions... it's heaven for a girly-girl like me. The owner is this very animated, enthusiastic guy who clearly really loves the products he sells and is very knowledgeable about fragrances and such. I stopped by for the first time on Tuesday evening, and he sent me home with a plethora of fragrance and soap samples. I returned this evening to buy a couple of fragrances and some lip balms to give as Christmas gifts to the girls at work. He remembered me from the other day and was very pleased to see me again. He once again sent me home with a bunch of samples and even pulled a full-size soap off one of the shelves and dropped it into my shopping bag.
I'm wearing one of the new fragrances I bought -- Grain de Soleil by Fragonard -- and it smells divine. It was definitely worth the $65 price tag.
I love this place!


8 Comments:
That post was so full of estrogen that I need to run out and find some sports on TV RIGHT NOW.
LMAO! Hey, I bet Ed would dig this place. They have all kinds of snooty French shaving products and fragrances for men, too. :)
Men's fragrances? What's next - boob jobs?
That place sounds to metro-sexual for a mountain man.
Mantit reductions???? Damn, that's hilarious.
Yes, that's it! It's metrosexual! :)
"and the ever-popular penis lengthening ($3,500 to $7,500)."
Oh. My. God.
Men do this?!
Only if they need to. :)
Do they get donations for this penis lengthening? Does some guy say "I'm too long, I'd better donate a few inches" or do they steal it from dead guys.
It all sounds pretty weird to me.
Post a Comment
<< Home