No more conehead!
Achilles got his sutures out this morning and got to take off his giant plastic collar! Woohoo! This is especially great news because without the collar on, he fits beautifully into his crate with plenty of room to stand up and turn around, AND, he actually seems to like it in there! I put him in the crate after we got back from the vet, gave him a couple of chew toys and a couple of treats, and he settled right in and snuggled down on his blanket, happy as a clam.
Now that I can crate him with no worries, this means no more sleeping on the couch for me! THANK GOD! I didn't think I could take any more of that -- my back is killing me and I am utterly exhausted because I don't sleep well on the couch. I am going to sleep my ass off, in the comfort of my own bed, all weekend long.
Now that I can crate him with no worries, this means no more sleeping on the couch for me! THANK GOD! I didn't think I could take any more of that -- my back is killing me and I am utterly exhausted because I don't sleep well on the couch. I am going to sleep my ass off, in the comfort of my own bed, all weekend long.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home