Saturday, November 04, 2006

No surprise here, either.

You Are 32% Democrat

You're a bit Democrat, and probably more liberal than you realize.
If you're still voting Republican, maybe it's time that you stop.



8% Republican and 32% Democrat, which means I'm 60% something else -- yep, that's why I'm not registered with either party, and why I voted for Kinky when I did the early voting thang last weekend! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the stuff in these quizzes aren't from the party platforms as such... they mostly seemed to be generic, stereotypical statements about liberals and conservatives. i also know it was supposed to be some kind of joke. frankly, stereotypes about the parties are kind of stupid because there's conservative-thinking in the democratic party and liberal-thinking people in the republican party. plus, what the hell's wrong with shopping at whole foods (where else am i going to get alba botanica products?) or eating tofu? and if you like nascar or football (with the round ball), i say go for it.

oh, and this one statement: "you think ann coulter is funny...." she's funny, but not ha-ha funny. :)

11:55 AM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

Yeah, the quizzes clearly said they were not to be taken seriously. I'm something of a political enigma, myself. I'm staunchly liberal on a lot of issues (domestic policy, mainly), but I definitely lean to the right on others (foreign policy, the economy). Pretty much every time I take an online quiz regarding my politics, I end up just slightly to the left of center.

Ann Coulter is the devil. Granted, I can't stand Michael Moore, either, but Ann Coulter may well be the most offensive person on the entire planet, and not offensive in a humorous way at all.

6:45 AM, November 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home