Okay, nobody panic!
I'm still here. I just haven't had much time, energy, or inclination to blog lately. Sometimes I just can't think of anything to write about.
For those of you who don't post on Yahoo and therefore have not already seen me post this link multiple times, here's one thing I've been doing a lot of lately: watching Africam. If you like animals, this is one of the coolest things you will ever see. It's streaming video from a water hole on a game reserve in South Africa. It's live 24/7, although the camera does tend to go down on occasion. It's more interesting and much busier during daylight hours, but there's usually some action at night, too. I've seen all manner of animals so far -- elephants, rhinos, giraffes, zebras, gazelles, antelopes, lions, water buffalo, wildebeests, warthogs, jackals, hyenas, ducks and all manner of other birds, baboons, and probably a few I'm forgetting. Enjoy! (And kudos to Hummy, from whom I got the link.)
For those of you who don't post on Yahoo and therefore have not already seen me post this link multiple times, here's one thing I've been doing a lot of lately: watching Africam. If you like animals, this is one of the coolest things you will ever see. It's streaming video from a water hole on a game reserve in South Africa. It's live 24/7, although the camera does tend to go down on occasion. It's more interesting and much busier during daylight hours, but there's usually some action at night, too. I've seen all manner of animals so far -- elephants, rhinos, giraffes, zebras, gazelles, antelopes, lions, water buffalo, wildebeests, warthogs, jackals, hyenas, ducks and all manner of other birds, baboons, and probably a few I'm forgetting. Enjoy! (And kudos to Hummy, from whom I got the link.)


2 Comments:
Whew! OK... I can breathe again. LMAO
I figured you'd been too busy with your job. :)
I love "Africam", thanks!
Arooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
i figured you were busy too ... work can do that to a gal ...
and i've been in a blogging slump it seems as well - so i understand!
remember to REST, eh!
*hugs*
Post a Comment
<< Home