Sunday, June 24, 2007

Free your mind

You Are Trinity

"Touch me and that hand will never touch anything again."

4 Comments:

Blogger Saija said...

if you can believe this:

You Are Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"We saved the world. I say we have to party."

9:54 PM, June 24, 2007  
Blogger Catherine said...

Hahahahaha! Well, you have the blonde hair and the good looks. :)

10:03 PM, June 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catwoman

"Life's a bitch and now so am I"


Okay, the quizzes you send me to are starting to scare me. I came out as the Ancient Booer on the Princess Bride quiz and deep down I knew it nailed me. Now its deja vu all over again...
rummms

6:37 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger Catherine said...

Hahahahaha, Rummms! Come to think of it, Catwoman would have been appropriate for me. :)

11:00 PM, July 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home