End of the year survey
Once again, stolen from Buzzy.
1) Where did you begin 2007?
At home, in bed, asleep.
2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
To what status do you refer?
3) Were you in school anytime this year?
No.
4) How did you earn your money?
Being severely underutilized at a large law firm and hating nearly every moment of it.
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yes.
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
No. Unless you count the officer who held the door open for me at a 7-11 a couple of months ago.
7) Where did you go on holiday?
I didn’t.
8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
New siding and paint on the exterior of my house.
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Jennie and Jody; Sam and Evie.
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes; Carl.
12) Did you move anywhere?
No.
14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
None, unless movies count as “shows.”
15) Are you registered to vote?
You bet your sweet ass I am.
16) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
Don’t watch it; don’t care.
17) Where do you live now?
Austin, Texas
18) Describe your birthday.
I can’t even remember what I did on my birthday. Oh, wait; yes, I can. I went to my parents’ house for lunch and had a nice visit with them.
19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
I’m drawing a blank here.
20) What have been your favorite moments?
All of the breakfasts and shopping excursions with Cheryl; going to the Lilith Fund Reproductive Equity Awards dinner In April; going to a Planned Parenthood benefit in October; lunches with Jacquelin and Alexandria; pretty much any time spent with family and/or friends.
21) What's something you learned about yourself?
That the best way for me to change things is a little bit at a time.
22.) Any new additions to your family?
A new niece born in March and a new nephew born in December.
23.) What was your best month?
I have no idea.
24.) What music will you remember 2007 by?
Christina Aguilera’s Back to Basics and Everclear’s Songs from an American Movie Vol. I: Learning How to Smile (yeah, that one didn’t come out in 2007, but I’ve been playing it nonstop for the past few months).
25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
I don’t drink, but if I did, Cheryl would be a fantastic drinking buddy.
26) Made new friends?
Cheryl. Technically, we met in 2006, but we didn’t start hanging out with each other until January of 2007.
27) Best new friend?
Cheryl again!
28) Favorite night out?
The Lilith Fund Reproductive Equity Awards. So much fun! Also, hanging out with my sister-in-law Robin at Sam and Evie’s wedding on New Year’s Eve. She is a riot!
1) Where did you begin 2007?
At home, in bed, asleep.
2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
To what status do you refer?
3) Were you in school anytime this year?
No.
4) How did you earn your money?
Being severely underutilized at a large law firm and hating nearly every moment of it.
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yes.
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
No. Unless you count the officer who held the door open for me at a 7-11 a couple of months ago.
7) Where did you go on holiday?
I didn’t.
8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
New siding and paint on the exterior of my house.
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Jennie and Jody; Sam and Evie.
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes; Carl.
12) Did you move anywhere?
No.
14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
None, unless movies count as “shows.”
15) Are you registered to vote?
You bet your sweet ass I am.
16) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
Don’t watch it; don’t care.
17) Where do you live now?
Austin, Texas
18) Describe your birthday.
I can’t even remember what I did on my birthday. Oh, wait; yes, I can. I went to my parents’ house for lunch and had a nice visit with them.
19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
I’m drawing a blank here.
20) What have been your favorite moments?
All of the breakfasts and shopping excursions with Cheryl; going to the Lilith Fund Reproductive Equity Awards dinner In April; going to a Planned Parenthood benefit in October; lunches with Jacquelin and Alexandria; pretty much any time spent with family and/or friends.
21) What's something you learned about yourself?
That the best way for me to change things is a little bit at a time.
22.) Any new additions to your family?
A new niece born in March and a new nephew born in December.
23.) What was your best month?
I have no idea.
24.) What music will you remember 2007 by?
Christina Aguilera’s Back to Basics and Everclear’s Songs from an American Movie Vol. I: Learning How to Smile (yeah, that one didn’t come out in 2007, but I’ve been playing it nonstop for the past few months).
25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
I don’t drink, but if I did, Cheryl would be a fantastic drinking buddy.
26) Made new friends?
Cheryl. Technically, we met in 2006, but we didn’t start hanging out with each other until January of 2007.
27) Best new friend?
Cheryl again!
28) Favorite night out?
The Lilith Fund Reproductive Equity Awards. So much fun! Also, hanging out with my sister-in-law Robin at Sam and Evie’s wedding on New Year’s Eve. She is a riot!


4 Comments:
Hi Cat.
Happy New Year and all that jazz.
(But kerigan gets all my love)
Anyway i read this in the Guardian today;
http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/aleksandra_lojekmagdziarz/2008/01/english_for_dummies.html
You may like it.
Happy New Year, Pounce! And thanks for the link. I feel the author's pain -- I really, really hate it when I have to dumb down my own vocabulary in order to be understood. And it's not like I use a plethora of highfalutin words as it is. :)
I read it wrong the first time regarding Cheryl. When I first read it, I saw "making" instead of "hanging" for some reason.
I had to do a double take.
Hahahahahahahahahaha! You wish, Wino! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home