I am Easter?
| You Are Easter |
![]() You are an optimistic, hopeful, and genuinely sweet person. Sensitive and affectionate, you are easily touched. You love nature, animals, and anything cute or cuddly. For you, every day is a new chance - no matter what happened yesterday. What makes you celebrate: Almost anything. You love most holidays and celebrations. At holiday get togethers, you do best as: The peacemaker. You can prevent any squabbles that might break out. On a holiday, you're the one most likely to: Remember to include everyone |



2 Comments:
thanks for cheering us up re squeaks ... we still miss him, but i do think he is better off where he is now ...
it is FREEZING here!!!!! -30C for tonight ... brrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Yikes!! That is really cold! It's perfectly pleasant here right now. I just went outside for my evening cigarette and didn't need a jacket or anything. I kind of wish it would get cold for the holidays, but I am glad that the homeless people in town don't have to be out in freezing weather!
I'm sure Squeaks is loving it on the farm! It sounds like an ideal place for a kitty. He is very lucky to have been rescued by you and Leo and sent off to such a nice home. I hope you guys will find another cat who is maybe a bit older and more tranquil and will be a good fit for the condo. I'm sure the right one will come along at just the right time. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home