Festive Family Fun Awaits
My family has not yet gotten together for Christmas -- we are doing that this afternoon and evening. My older and younger brothers live in Houston and Phoenix, respectively, so we had to accommodate their holiday schedules. I exhausted myself wrapping a huge pile of gifts last night (I love giving Christmas gifts and buy multiple gifts for each person, but I loathe wrapping them!), then collapsed in bed and slept for eleven hours, so I think I'll have enough energy for a big family get-together today.
I'm really looking forward to watching the nieces and nephews open their gifts. Ashleigh and Jakob, my younger brother's kids, are eight and five; Scott and Bridget, my older brother's kids, are nearly four and nearly one. It will be fun to have them all together for a Christmas celebration, but I have no doubt that it will be very tiring, as well.
I wish I had time for a quick nap, but alas, I must leave in an hour or so and I have one more gift to wrap and I still have to get dressed, so I'd better get going.
I'm really looking forward to watching the nieces and nephews open their gifts. Ashleigh and Jakob, my younger brother's kids, are eight and five; Scott and Bridget, my older brother's kids, are nearly four and nearly one. It will be fun to have them all together for a Christmas celebration, but I have no doubt that it will be very tiring, as well.
I wish I had time for a quick nap, but alas, I must leave in an hour or so and I have one more gift to wrap and I still have to get dressed, so I'd better get going.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home