Lunch with Jacquelin and Alexandria
My holiday week continued today as I met my sister-in-law, Jacquelin, and four-year-old niece, Alexandria, for lunch at The Salt Lick in Driftwood this afternoon to exchange Christmas gifts and spend some time catching up. Jacquelin was my brother Steve's wife. We were always close before Steve died, and I have been blessed to maintain a close friendship with her since his death, as well, although I don't see her nearly often enough! I hadn't seen Jacquelin and Alex in months, so it was wonderful to see them today!
Alexandria is a beautiful little girl, and she's very smart and very animated. I'm always struck by how well and how confidently she speaks for a child her age! It was great fun watching her open and play with her gifts this afternoon.
Sadly, my digital camera died recently, so I was unable to take any pictures today, but picking up a new camera is on my list of things to do in the next week or so, and I hope to get out to Driftwood for another visit soon and get some photos taken, as well!
Oh, and Jacquelin is a regular reader of this blog, so:
Hi, Jacquelin! Hi, Alex! It was great to see you both today! I love you guys! :)
Alexandria is a beautiful little girl, and she's very smart and very animated. I'm always struck by how well and how confidently she speaks for a child her age! It was great fun watching her open and play with her gifts this afternoon.
Sadly, my digital camera died recently, so I was unable to take any pictures today, but picking up a new camera is on my list of things to do in the next week or so, and I hope to get out to Driftwood for another visit soon and get some photos taken, as well!
Oh, and Jacquelin is a regular reader of this blog, so:
Hi, Jacquelin! Hi, Alex! It was great to see you both today! I love you guys! :)


2 Comments:
We LOVE You, too! We had a GREAT time seeing you and Matt.
I LOVE reading your blogs... It sounds like the rest of your celebrations went well, also.
---Ms. Not-So-Anonymous
Woohooo! Jacquelin left a comment! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home