Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sorry about the dearth of posts lately

Work has been incredibly stressful, but I haven't wanted to write about it here, just on the off chance that someone from work should happen to find this blog.

Let's just say that I came really close to quitting yesterday, but today was a bit better. It's only one person who is causing me so much stress, and I believe she's been given a good talking-to by certain people who have told her she's crossing the line and needs to chill out. She apologized to me today and promised to behave herself, so we'll see. Apparently, she has quite the reputation around the office as being extremely difficult to work for. It's obvious from what others have said to me that I have the support and sympathy of the rest of the firm, and nobody wants to see me quit, so that's a good thing. And I really do not want to quit, because I really do not want to be job-hunting again and have to start over someplace else.

Sooooooooo, hopefully things will improve from here.

The rest of this week and next week are going to be extremely busy for me both at work and in my off time, so I still may not be posting much for a little while longer, but I do plan to get back in the groove ASAP.

2 Comments:

Blogger Saija said...

awww ... :o(

i hope things start to jel at work ...

and i hope that your busy time will be enjoyable too ... it can happen?

(hugs)

10:23 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

Thanks, Saija! I'm feeling a bit better about going to work today than I was yesterday. It's good to know that the problem lies with just one person, and everyone else is pulling for me! I think things are going to improve.

My busy off-time should be enjoyable, except for the part where I have to go stand in line and get my driver's license renewed. Ugh!

**hugs** :)

6:22 AM, November 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home