Saturday, January 06, 2007

60/40

I guess this is what happens when a girl grows up with three brothers and no sisters. It also explains why I have a lot of guy friends.

Your Brain is 60% Female, 40% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve

5 Comments:

Blogger pounce_uk said...

Ok are you ready for this;
53/47 female/male.
Wow i'm a bitch...

4:48 PM, January 06, 2007  
Blogger Saija said...

here's mine:

Your Brain is 67% Female, 33% Male

Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

i'm a girl? who knew!

6:59 PM, January 06, 2007  
Blogger southfield_2001 said...

I got 80 per cent male, 20 per cent female.

bend over pounce...ROFLMAO!

3:51 PM, January 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

47% female
53% male

But there were so many grey areas that didn't take the female mind into account very well :)

Rums

4:53 PM, January 07, 2007  
Blogger Catherine said...

Pounce, you're the most manly looking bitch I've ever seen.

Saija, yours sounds right on target.

Southie, ROFLMAO!

Rummmmms, I agree. But, you and Pounce are both close to 50-50, and I think that's a good thing. :)

7:16 PM, January 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home