Blast from the past!
I can't resist posting these old photos I came across last week. They are of my now 13-year-old cat, Amos, when he was just a tiny baby. He is the one my little brother found in a trash can with his littermates (who didn't survive) when they were less than a day old. There are two pictures of Alex (my dog at the time, may she rest in peace) teaching Amos to walk by scooting him along the carpet with her snout, and one of me holding Amos and giving him a kiss. Enjoy!






4 Comments:
awww, look how tiny he was ... was he a small adult too?
our last 2 bruisers weighed in at 20 pounds and 17 pounds!
got all our clothes taken to the condo ... and i've been haphazardly packing tonight ... saturday is a comin soon!
He's actually a pretty normal-sized cat now, which is surprising considering how sick he got when he was a baby. He weighs about 12 pounds or so. I have a couple of bruisers, too. Barney weighs over 20 lbs. :)
Woohooo, I'm so excited for you and Leo! Saturday will be here before you know it!
**hugs**
we're moved!
:) :) :)
ain't it grand? YUP! it is!
there are boxes all over but i had to get online and relax abit before heading for bed ...
Congratulations!! :) I know you'll have a ball getting all settled in. I am planning to do some major remodeling on my place next year, and I can't wait! It'll be like a totally new house by the time it's all done.
Post a Comment
<< Home