Sunday, November 19, 2006

Now I'm Troi.

I took the test again to see if it offered any other options for the html code (it doesn't), since it didn't display very well on my blog, and this time it said I'm Troi. However, both times, I was tied between Troi and the expendable one with 75% for each. Go figure. I guess I'm the expendable Troi.

Your results:
You are Deanna Troi
































Deanna Troi
75%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
75%
Uhura
60%
Spock
49%
Geordi LaForge
45%
Jean-Luc Picard
45%
Data
39%
Beverly Crusher
35%
Will Riker
35%
Chekov
25%
Worf
15%
Mr. Scott
5%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
5%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
5%
Mr. Sulu
0%
You are a caring and loving individual.
You understand people's emotions and
you are able to comfort and counsel them.


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Test

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got the same score for expendable character/troi, too. hmm. :)

1:47 PM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger Saija said...

i am UhuraUhura

"You are a good communicator with a pleasant soft-spoken voice.
Also a talented singer."

?

5:48 PM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

Buzzy, I think I'll just stick with Troi. It is somewhat more flattering. LOL

Saija, I think you make a wonderful Uhura! :)

6:29 AM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger Saija said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, dear catherine! hope it is filled with all kinds of good stuff!

10:37 PM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

Thank you, Saija! I'm excited about the meal, but I'm even more excited about the four-day weekend! :)

12:00 AM, November 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are Worf
You are trained in the art of combat
and are usually intimidating.

Worf 60%
Will Riker 60%
Jean-Luc Picard 60%
Spock 47%
James T. Kirk (Captain) 45%
Mr. Sulu 45%
Chekov 40%
Geordi LaForge 40%
Mr. Scott 40%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt) 40%
Deanna Troi 35%
Data 34%
Leonard McCoy (Bones) 30%
Uhura 25%
Beverly Crusher 25%


intimidating. lol :)

10:33 PM, November 23, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

No wonder you speak such excellent Klingon!

11:05 PM, November 23, 2006  
Blogger pounce_uk said...

An the results for Pounce are
"You are Will Riker"

8:22 PM, December 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home