Friday, November 17, 2006

How good am I?

When I got home from work this evening, there was a UPS package from my little brother and his wife sitting on my doorstep, with a note on it that says, "Do not open until Friday, November 17th." (That would be my birthday.)

So, I took it inside, set it on the table, and did not open it. It is still sitting on the table mocking me, daring me to open it. But I will be strong. I will wait until tomorrow morning. Who knew I had so much willpower?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's some will power!

Happy Birthday from me & Sheba, Cat!

Aroooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :)

1:10 PM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger Baconeater said...

That just means that you don't give a damn anymore.

Happy Birthday.

4:22 PM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

Thanks, you guys! :)

11:12 PM, November 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home