Saturday, December 23, 2006

Great day!

After a week or three of feeling very stressed out about the holidays (more specifically, about the fact that I didn't have time to prepare for them), things are finally coming together.

I had a great visit with Jacquelin and Alexandria today. It was so wonderful to see them! Alex is the most beautiful little girl in the world. See?



Jacquelin is looking marvelous, and we had a very enjoyable time exchanging gifts and catching up over lunch at the Salt Lick.

After that, I managed to brave the last-minute shopper crowds to buy a gift for my baby niece, and I realized that I'll have time to shop for the remaining four kids next week because we won't be exchanging gifts til next Friday and Saturday. Whew!

I also managed to wrap all of the gifts for tomorrow's get-together, I got my laundry done, crossed a couple of other mundane chores off my to-do list, and I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now. Yay!

5 Comments:

Blogger Saija said...

YAY for sure!

would you believe that i wasn't stressed about Christmas at all this year? and i should have been!

but the excuse about moving seems to cover alot! :o)

and yes - what a sweetie Alex is! :o)

merry christmas to you!

10:18 PM, December 23, 2006  
Blogger Baconeater said...

I can see a lot of you in Alex.
Merry Christmas.

6:57 PM, December 24, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

Thanks, Wino, and a merry Monday to you! :)

Saija, I'll be putting your Christmas card in the mail on Tuesday. I hope you and Leo are enjoying your Christmas Eve!

10:03 PM, December 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex is adorable!~

I'm glad you had a nice Christmas... except for the cat puke. yuck!

I had a nice day too, but I'm glad it over. ;)

Time for both of us to kick back & relax. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:)

11:40 PM, December 25, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

With as many cats as I have, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. LOL

I'm glad you had a good Christmas, too! :)

6:19 AM, December 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home