Quote of the Day
Religion is a candle inside a multicolored lantern. Everyone looks through a particular color, but the candle is always there.
~Mohammed Neguib
I know, I know, I haven't been keeping this blog updated lately, and it's kind of lazy to just copy and paste quizzes and quotes when I do update it. I promise to start actually writing more posts after the holidays are over and I have some free time again!
I do really like that quote, though.
~Mohammed Neguib
I know, I know, I haven't been keeping this blog updated lately, and it's kind of lazy to just copy and paste quizzes and quotes when I do update it. I promise to start actually writing more posts after the holidays are over and I have some free time again!
I do really like that quote, though.


3 Comments:
sometimes life just gets busy ... remember to take care of yourself!
blessings & hugs!
Come on already.
8 days and no new posts.
What would Captain James T Kirk think? (Private joke)
I know, I know. One more week and then the holidays will be over and I'll have time for life again. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home