Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas! Here's a face full of cat puke!

My little fluffball cat Kerrigan usually sleeps on my pillow, just above my head. She woke me up early this morning by puking directly on my face. On my left eye, to be exact. That's right. I was awakened to the sound of a squeaky little "Bleh!" followed by an eyeful of cat barf. I'm not quite sure if I should take that as some sort of omen or not. At least she did it on Christmas, and not New Year's Day, because that might have set the tone for the entire upcoming year.

Merry Christmas!

8 Comments:

Blogger Baconeater said...

Merry Furball

8:45 PM, December 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

9:15 PM, December 26, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

Yeah, it wasn't the most pleasant way to wake up. LMAO

10:39 PM, December 26, 2006  
Blogger Saija said...

almost happened to me too, a few days ago ... but when i heard the gagging, fearless feline got pushed to the floor - and i cleaned up cat barf at 4 a.m. ... but poor you - eowweeh!

11:10 PM, December 28, 2006  
Blogger pounce_uk said...

Did somebody mention Kerrigan.
Meow.....

6:03 PM, December 29, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

Hahahaha, Saija, with as many cats as I have, the same thing happens to me frequently -- usually I manage to toss the hacking kitty off the bed before it's too late. I must have been in an extra-deep sleep that morning, though.

Pounce, it was Kerrigan, indeed. :)

11:22 AM, December 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats not funny in the least bit.






ITS HYSTERICAL! Sorry Cat, but I needed that laugh! At least you don't have an 80 pound dog...

Rummms

8:36 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Catherine said...

Well, I do have a 65-lb. dog, but so far, he's never puked on my face. :)

9:44 PM, January 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home