Thursday, January 11, 2007

Motorcycle guy update

Yesterday evening as I pulled into my driveway after work, one my neighbors was walking his dog past my house and said hello. Turned out he was the guy who helped the motorcycle wreck victim back in April. I asked him how that whole thing turned out, and he said, "Not very well for him." Apparently, rather than letting Jody (my neighbor) take him straight to the hospital, he asked to be taken home. Since he'd been drinking, he decided to wait until the following morning to have his girlfriend take him to the ER. His kneecap, just as I'd thought, was broken, and his leg was also broken in two other places. He was out of work for two months, has a ten-inch scar on his leg, and has since gotten rid of his motorcycle.

I hope that, in addition to giving up his bike, he's also given up on drinking before driving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home