No big surprise here, either.
I've liked Edwards ever since he ran with Kerry in 2004:
![]() | |||
![]() | John Edwards Score: 37 | Agree Immigration Stem-Cell Research Health Care Abortion Energy Marriage Death Penalty | Disagree Iraq Social Security Line-Item Veto |
-- Take the Quiz! -- | |||




4 Comments:
I came up with Edwards too but he scored 50% with me.
Wow, you're even more of a LIB than I am! Don't tell Kanalie. :)
I'm a social liberal big time. But I do recognize that we need protection from those who want to harm us, and that the masses are dopes, so they need to be told what to do by the smart ones, like me.
Rudy Giuliani
Score: 45
Agree:
Iraq
Immigration
Taxes
Health Care
Abortion
Social Security
Energy
Marriage
Death Penalty
Disagree:
Stem-Cell Research
Line-Item Veto
(Don't hate me, Cat. :) )
Post a Comment
<< Home