First, the good news
My recovery from last week's surgery has been surprisingly easy. It was much worse five years ago. This time, there really wasn't much post-op pain -- just some minor discomfort and a lingering headache, which still isn't quite gone, but hasn't been very severe.
Also, my hellish RA flare-up has pretty much disappeared and I'm generally feeling pretty well lately. I'm back on my usual exercise regimen and have even lost the six pounds I gained during the flare-up when I couldn't exercise at all. Yay!
Now, for the bad news: I have to do the TMJ surgery all over again in about six weeks. I had my follow-up appointment on Tuesday, and my surgeon doesn't think the procedure was successful. I guess that might explain the lack of post-op pain.
Also, my hellish RA flare-up has pretty much disappeared and I'm generally feeling pretty well lately. I'm back on my usual exercise regimen and have even lost the six pounds I gained during the flare-up when I couldn't exercise at all. Yay!
Now, for the bad news: I have to do the TMJ surgery all over again in about six weeks. I had my follow-up appointment on Tuesday, and my surgeon doesn't think the procedure was successful. I guess that might explain the lack of post-op pain.


3 Comments:
ARGGHHHH!!!!
:o(
At least I won't have to shell out another two grand this time. He said there would be no charge for the do-over. :)
UGH! Say it ain't so!
I'm glad there was some good news, too and you're feeling better. Work that bike! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home