Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Do we have any food that wasn't brutally slaughtered?

You Are Lisa Simpson

A total child prodigy and super genius, you have the mind for world domination.

But you prefer world peace, Buddhism, and tofu dogs.

You will be remembered for: all your academic accomplishments

Your life philosophy: "I refuse to believe that everybody refuses to believe the truth"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you believe that I'm Bart Simpson? But it fits...

"Very misunderstood, most people just dismiss you as "trouble."

Little do they know that you're wise and well accomplished beyond your years.

You will be remembered for: starring in your own TV show and saving the town from a comet

Your life philosophy: "I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!""

11:08 AM, August 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home